We Are LEAVING!!!

We are very excited to finally be able to make that announcement. Over the last few weeks God really has provided and has "wowed" us once again. We are at 87% of our monthly needs which will do for us as we first move to Ireland and we are hoping that the rest of our 13% will come in after we get there. We are leaving November 7th. Now we are just visiting family and packing our stuff. All in all, we are very excited to actually be able to leave! 

If you have committed to supporting us monthly but have not begun yet, November would be a great time to begin. We are so grateful to all of you who have committed to supporting us monthly as well as for everyone supporting us with their prayers. 

Please join us in thanking God for His continual faithfulness and provisions. He is so good. Also, thank you to all of you who have been praying for us. We really appreciate it. We serve a God who hears us. He is worthy to be praised!

-Stephen and Alisa Walton
P.S. Please be in prayer for our visa situation as Ireland has just recently changed their visa laws. We will be on a 90 day visitors pass when we first arrive and then will be applying for our visa once we get there. Thank you!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Super excited for you guys. Know you will be a blessing to the people of Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so unbelievably excited for you both! We will definitely be thinking of you over the next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh boy! oh boy! oh boy!! Excitement oozing right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYAYAY! SO happy when we saw this post. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claude, Melynda and Jon BulgerOctober 16, 2011 at 10:18 PM

    Thank you for a stirring message this morning and for your song and update this evening. You're in our prayers. We consider it a privilege to be a small part of your mission.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally, we've been waiting here for ages :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts